Iklan Billboard 970x250

I Barely Make A Million View On YouTube, Keyan Rapper, Khaligraph Jones

I Barely Make A Million View On YouTube, Keyan Rapper, Khaligraph Jones

Khaligraph Jones
Kenyan Rap Star Khaligraph Jones has disclosed he barley make a Million view on YouTube.
The kenyan star while making a post on his Instagram page made this revelations.
The Rapper who recently released his own side of Kizz Daniel, Fvck You challenge cover. Made it known that even though he doesn't make up to a million view on YouTube, though he respects his numbers, claiming that those who watch are the real ones and they are legit.
Jones, Some of my Songs barely make it to a Million Hits On Youtube but my Numbers are always legit, the ones who watch and listen are real Fans and thats why I always Value the people who support The OG.
SHARE

Related Posts

Subscribe to get free updates

Post a Comment