Iklan Billboard 970x250

Don Jazzy Reveals Why He Ain't Married Yet

Don Jazzy Reveals Why He Ain't Married Yet

Don Jazzy
Don Jazzy
Mavin boss Don Jazzy, has revealed why he hasn't married yet.
Speaking on episode of "Street Hon" on HipTv, he revealed there are many good and amazing people that he does not know who to choose.
"There are a lot of amazing people, that’s why I can’t pick one. It doesn’t have anything to do with my status."
"I have trust issues but I feel like even if I wasn’t Don Jazzy, I probably would be the same,” he said.
This came after he took to his gram to tease his fans that he now has a girl 
While reacting to how he feel about artist leavi g his label, Don Jazzy said; The Nigerian music industry has come a long way. We used to get sentimental about these things and some still are. Unlike when it used to take everyone unawares, people have gotten used to it,” he explained.
I’ve been through almost every scenario you can think of in the music industry.
It’s not the end of the world. You get to realize that these things happen. If you get to a point where you feel you can do it by yourself, then why not?
I don’t really want to be with anyone that doesn’t want to be with me.

My contract is the only contract in the world that has the clause ‘the moment you’re tired, you can go.

SHARE

Related Posts

Subscribe to get free updates

Post a Comment