Iklan Billboard 970x250

I won't work to create illusion - Former president Atiku Abubakar reacts to president buhari #800meter walk

I won't work to create illusion - Former president Atiku Abubakar reacts to president buhari #800meter walk

Atiku
Atiku Abubakar 
Former vice president and presidential aspirant under the platform of PDP Atiku Abubakar has reacted to the #800meter walk by president buhari on EidMubarak day.
Atiku while reacting on his twitter handler said:
I regularly jog more than a mile & exercise, but it will be pedestrian of me to ask Nigerians to vote for me because of that. I want my party - the PDP, and Nigerians, to vote for me because I WORK not because I WALK. I will work to create jobs. I won’t walk to create an illusion


This came bearly less than 24hours after the presidency annouced the work has preisdent buhari show of fitness and strenght to lead nigeria come 2019.
SHARE

Related Posts

Subscribe to get free updates

Post a Comment