Iklan Billboard 970x250

Sevilla Boss Jorge Sampaoli Refuses To Rule Himself Out Of Replacing Barcelona’s Manager Luis Enrique

Sevilla Boss Jorge Sampaoli Refuses To Rule Himself Out Of Replacing Barcelona’s Manager Luis Enrique

Sevilla manager Jorge Sampaoli has refused to give anything away when questioned about continuing links between himself and the chances of
being the next Barcelona boss.

“I do not have to explain anything to anyone. I have nothing to do with what is said,” he told Sevilla’s official club website.

“My mind is focused on continuing to work every day to consolidate an idea here, in the club that brought me to Europe. It is clear that this profession is about the present and the reality, and the reality now is to strive for this club. Tomorrow, you never know.”

‘This type of media speculation doesn’t help clearly evaluate all that Luis Enrique has achieved,’ he added.

‘Barcelona’s bench will be vacated whenever Luis Enrique decides what to do.

‘I’m calm about the situation because none of the rumours started with me.’
SHARE

Related Posts

Subscribe to get free updates

Post a Comment