Iklan Billboard 970x250

I Was Laughed At When Ever I Go For Trials - Sadio Mane

I Was Laughed At When Ever I Go For Trials - Sadio Mane

Sadio Mane
Sadio Mane 
Liverpool and Senegal international, Sadio Mane has recounted his journey from a rejected boy to a world super star.
The champions League winner through a flash back into his life and career, when he was still young and tying to get into football teams.
Sadio Mane was a major key player in Liverpool road to triumphs in the champions League. They defeated Fellow England team at the final of the prestigious trophy after loosing it to real Madrid at the previous season.
Mane in his words while talking about his past, mane said;
  "I was laughed at. I didn't look like a footballer. I was wearing pants that looked nothing like football shorts. My football boots were completely shredded and had been repaired by me with wire." 
Sadio Mane
Sadio Mane
Mane is with his national side at the ongoing African cup of nation's taking place in Egypt.
SHARE

Related Posts

Subscribe to get free updates

Post a Comment