Iklan Billboard 970x250

Mr P Crashed My Marriage After Sleeping With My Wife - Diamond Plantnumz Accuses Mr P, Promise Revenge

Mr P Crashed My Marriage After Sleeping With My Wife - Diamond Plantnumz Accuses Mr P, Promise Revenge

Diamond And Mr P 
Nigeria music industry has been witnessing some series of controversies this 2019 and we are about to witness one of the biggest controversy between two big artists. 
Tanzania singer, Diamond Plantnumz has accused former Psquare co-member, Peter Okoye known as Mr of having sexual intercoures with his wife zaria, he made this shocking revelation on an exclusive interview on his radio station, Wasafi FM.
He said his wedding to his wife crashed after Mr P started sleeping with his wife.
After making this shocking revelation, zaria his wife quickly took to social media to debunk the news, accusing Diamond Plantnumz of not denying his own child.
She said; “I was about to sleep and people started sending me these voice notes about how Nasibo (Diamond Plantnumz) went to his radio tarnishing me, how i had a relationship with P-square, my personal trainer and all those things. And i’m just here thinking if you guys are gonna believe any words that come from a man like him, the same man who denied his own blood.
“If you all are gonna believe anything he say, then you all are just stupid just like him.”
Mr P is married with two kids, he has not responded to the accusation from the Tanzania music act,but we hope he do so before this cause more drama than we expected.
SHARE

Related Posts

Subscribe to get free updates

Post a Comment