Iklan Billboard 970x250

Actress Yvonne Jegede Talks About Life As A Mother

Actress Yvonne Jegede Talks About Life As A Mother

Yvonne Jegede
Yvonne Jegede 
Mother of one And popular Nollywood Actress Yvonne Jegede, has disclosed her experience as a mother recently.

Yvonne Jegede while sharing some really lovely pictures of her on her gram page, she disclosed that she now has to take permission from her parents before going out and she also have a specific time she must return.

She said;

These days that I have to take permission from my parents to go out and I have a certain time to be back home because of my oga Xavier, life has become even more interesting.

Everything works out for good in my life. I can’t complain, nothing to complain about because I’m grateful to God for His grace is sufficient for me.
SHARE

Related Posts

Subscribe to get free updates

Post a Comment