Iklan Billboard 970x250

It was his media team that hung him, not Nigerians - Oby Ezekwesili reacts to buhari 800meters walk

It was his media team that hung him, not Nigerians - Oby Ezekwesili reacts to buhari 800meters walk

Ezekwesili
Porpular activist Madam Oby Ezekwesili has reacted to president buhari 800meters walk claims.
President buhari yesterday in a tweet said, his 800meter walk was not political motivated nor proof of his health status has claimed by his aids.
President buhari while reacting to what people are saying about his walk in dura, he said:
Much has been said about my walk in Daura,a few days ago. I didn’t do it to prove my fitness to anybody. The people of my constituency came out in large numbers to see me, & the car in which I was had tinted windows. So I decided to come out of the car so the people could see me.
He continued:
People who know me know that I am not given to chasing cheap political points. The crowd in Daura were not seeing me so I came out of the car so they could see me. I didn’t and don’t need to walk to convince anyone about my health and the decision to contest for a second term.
Madam Ezekwesili while reacting on her twitter page said, the president should known that the people that huged him were not nigerians but his aids. Read what she said:
SHARE

Related Posts

Subscribe to get free updates

Post a Comment