Iklan Billboard 970x250

I Do Not Feel Pressure Of Price Tag – Dembele

I Do Not Feel Pressure Of Price Tag – Dembele

Barcelona new boy, Ousmane Dembele says his price tag of €105 million, does not put him under any pressure to perform.

The France international winger was brought in from Dortmund for a fee that could rise to €145 million, dwarfing the fee paid for Suarez.
Dembele completed his medical on Monday , and was presented at the Camp Nou, after he signed a five-year contract.

“I’m not under pressure,” he told a media conference. “The transfer market is a little crazy, but I’m here to do my job well on the pitch and I’m not thinking about this sort of thing.”

“I’m excited to play with the best. My goal is to learn from the best, from Messi, from Suarez, and to win as many trophies as possible,” he said

“It’s an honour, a pleasure to be able to play on a team with Messi. I want to see what he’s doing, he’s the best in the world, the best in history.

“It’s not extra pressure [to replace Neymar]. Of course, he is an excellent player but I’m young, I’m coming from my second season as a professional and I’m trying to grow.

“Barca needed a player in this position and they called me. But I come here to learn.”
SHARE

Related Posts

Subscribe to get free updates

Post a Comment