Iklan Billboard 970x250

Benitez Frustrated At The Lack New Players At Newcastle

Benitez Frustrated At The Lack New Players At Newcastle


Rafael Benitez is not keen on staying at Newcastle long-term as he is unhappy with their transfer policy.

Newcastle are back in the Premier League from relegation and lost their first two matches back in the league.

Although the magpies have Brough in four new players, Benitez expected more from club owner Mike Ashley.

“We won the Championship and we made £30 million profit. I had a meeting with Mike and I was expecting we could be in a better position than we are now. We are not,” he said.

“We will see if we can improve as much as we can this week. I will try to do my job.
“How much can I improve the team? It depends on how well we work and how much the players can learn.

“My aim is trying to improve things, so when I leave, whenever it is, I would like to be sure that the team and the football club will be better.
“Normally, managers talk about projects saying they need four or five years. I’m not talking about that, because you never know in football.

“But when we came here we knew there were some issues and we had to improve things. I am sure we have improved some things. But we need to improve more.”

SHARE

Related Posts

Subscribe to get free updates

Post a Comment