Iklan Billboard 970x250

Gobe!!! See The Beautiful Girl claiming Mr Eazi is her boyfriend

Gobe!!! See The Beautiful Girl claiming Mr Eazi is her boyfriend

We all knew this would happen… You date a Billionaire’s daughter, and then girls from no where will pop up and claim you are theirs low key.

So, after Temi and Eazi made their relationship public, a certain lady, identified as Krubo is claiming the Starboy superstar as hers.

She shared intimate pictures of them together as he turned a year older on the 19th of July and captioned it;
“Happy birthday to my boyfriend , my #1, my superstar, my DirtyBoy, my  I can go all day I just wonna wish u a happy birthday may God bless u in everything u do may he be the driver for every ,bus and car u get in, I wish u many many more years to come Is Eaziiiiiii babe @mreazi @mreazi @mreazi @mreazi”

SHARE

Related Posts

Subscribe to get free updates

Post a Comment