Iklan Billboard 970x250

The story of this homeless boy will surely melt your heart (a post by a facebook user)

The story of this homeless boy will surely melt your heart (a post by a facebook user)


A Facebook user name ThomaS Blesyn posted the story of this little boy and after reading it I cant just ignore it...this boy needs help,this boy shouldn't be on the street,our government should please
find a lasting solution for homeless kids befor they turn hoodlums and become a danger to our society and our communities.



Read the story below:-

MY PASSION FOR CHILDREN
I met this little boy on way to shop sometimes ago......he beg me for money, I took him to our shop, bought food for him, interviewed him, and he told me so many things........

He has been struggling for long to live, his father cant cater for him and his family because of so many issues and because he was sick, Auuund of course this recession of a thing......

Immediately I asked him about his mother, he began to cry, then I ask him what the problem is and then he said "" mummy mi to yawere "" meaning ( my mummy is a mad woman ) oh my heart was broken into pieces.......Oh, hot tears just drop on my eyes, I couldn't control myself..

This little boy have to beg everyday for himself and his father
This is a boy that should be in school
A boy with a great passion
A boy with a great potential
A boy with a bright future..........

There is nothing I could do than to buy food for him to eat and to take to his father, and also gave him some money and ask him to come and eat at our shop anytime, and ofcos I promise to see his father..........

I hate seeing children in this situations........
Now I have left for school, and I cnt just stop thinking about this little boy
I just pray that God should keep providing for him and his family.........

AMEN


We appeal to our government and to all well meaning Nigerians to please help the homeless kids once you see them...



SHARE

Related Posts

Subscribe to get free updates

Post a Comment