Iklan Billboard 970x250

Good Gesture:- Facebook User Sends Money and gifts To A Girl She Learnt About On Facebook

Good Gesture:- Facebook User Sends Money and gifts To A Girl She Learnt About On Facebook


Good Gesture no matter how small can change life and make a very big impact on our today society.
This is why we ve been saying that
we shouldn't  rely on the government to do mostly everything for us.

We brought you report of one Miss Thomas Blesyn who has been using Facebook to touch and change life of many hopeless kids,This is another one from her.

Blesyn and the little girl


Read the full story below:-

MY PASSION FOR CHILDREN

So today I decided to visit miracle and her family, miracle was a girl I came to know about on Facebook through Jennifer Chinonye Umeh who needed help, initially I sent little money to them then, but today I decided to visit them with a little gift and it was wow.

Miracle was happy seeing me, she was just all over me, i was so happy seeing her happy......

You can see the resemblance😀 between us, she look as though I was her biological mother😀
What am I trying to bring out here
There are many people who need our help in one way or the other
Remember that givers never lack
Many families are dying of hunger
Sicknesses
Depression
Poverty everywhere
Recession here and there.

This is the time we need to help many families please
Many many children don't go to school again because their can afford to send them to school any longer.....

Beautiful and wonderful children are being deprived the chance of going to school as other children

Biko my brothers and sisters let reach out to families, hospitals, orphanages etc to help people who seriously need help.

Miss Thomas Blesyn is a Nigerian like me and you,she has been doing her own part...lets do our own and make this country great.
SHARE

Related Posts

Subscribe to get free updates

Post a Comment