Iklan Billboard 970x250

2Face Opens Up-Why I went back to the love of my life, Annie

2Face Opens Up-Why I went back to the love of my life, Annie


2face Idibia was in an interview with Sound City 98.5 Radio where he opened up on the reasons he went back to
his first love, Annie, after abandoning her for 10 good years!!! So, if you’ve ever wondered why 2face went back to marry Annie after seeing all the beautiful girls in the world, read here. Making his revelation, he said;

“I was just deceiving myself as men do sometimes. We’ll see what’s actually down but will want to explore some more... You know all that nonsense behavior. But at one point in time, I was like; look, I'm not going to let this girl go. I just started realizing she’s the one I want to be with, the one I want to spend the rest of my life with, and the one that actually does it for me. So there was no need deceiving myself anymore. So, I came and begged, and they agreed.”

On how Annie and the love they share reflect on who he is, he said; “Love made me a more mature and better person. It made me understand that you have to work some things out with people that you care about. It's not a bed of roses all the time. It’s not all smooth. There are sometimes that you disagree. You have to be mature enough to work through these things. You just have to put heads together and work through them.”
SHARE

Related Posts

Subscribe to get free updates

Post a Comment