Iklan Billboard 970x250

Conte Insist Am Happy In England

Conte Insist Am Happy In England

Chelsea manager Antonio Conte insists he is happy in London and has no desire to return to Italy.


The former Juventus and Italy coach is doing so well in his first season in the EPL, as Chelsea sits top of the table with a seven-point lead.

Federico Pastorello, an Italian football agent has stated that the 47-year-old is open to return to Italy, even if Chelsea wins the league, with Inter Milan a possible destination.

However, Conte has distanced himself from such reports and says he has no links with the agent.

“I read the interview about Federico Pastorello. I don’t know him and I don’t know why this person has spoken about me,” Conte said ahead of Saturday’s trip to Bournemouth.

“I think I stay here, I am happy to stay here and this is the most important thing.

“I don’t like other people to speak for me. I have two more years on my contract with Chelsea, this is the truth.

“But it’s normal to try and involve my name in this situation because I worked in Italy and I think they want me to go back to Italy.”
SHARE

Related Posts

Subscribe to get free updates

Post a Comment